Thread: ate me a z
View Single Post
Old 04-23-2002, 12:35 PM   #9
Mercury
The Redneck James Bond

Yeah, I know the car Mstangscoob, I'm just trying to figure out which of the drivers this is????? He/she one of the guys/girls that hangs out with us and goes cruising with us (TimC, Budman94GT, RS350, Mike Navigator, The Sandman, Me) on Saturday nights.

Good kill, gotta love showing them guys up. There probably like "Hey man, I thought Camaro's and Firebirds were faster than Mustangs!".

The driver was probably making some lame excuse up to as why he lost. "Man, my Transmission didnt shift right" (Heard that one used alot) "My car isnt running right Dog, it needs Bosh Platnium/uranium 9 tipped spark plugs".

What color was it MstangScoob, Burghandy? Black? or Red?

2000 Perf Red Mustang GT. 5spd. Stage 2 CNC heads with Large Valves, Comp Cams (270-274 dur .550 lift), Forged Crank, DRP pistons, Manly H-beams, Pro M 87 mm Mass Air, 24lb Inj, 75mm TB, Plenum Spacer ,Long Tube Headers, Homemade H-pipe, 2 chamber Flows, 4:10's, Steeda Tri-Ax, LKW 70/30's, Eibach Drag Springs, Steeda SubFrames, Battle Boxes, Rear Girdle, Adj uppers, Alunimum Drshft, Southside Lift Bars.

Project Cars, 64 1/2 6cyl coupe, 1930 Model A Nostalgia Rod.
Mercury is offline   Reply With Quote