View Single Post
Old 05-08-2002, 09:01 AM   #7
Old Guy with 87 GT
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally posted by Crazy Horse GT
you are just mean old guy playing with those dumb rice heads like that, shame on you
he he .....i only target the one's that i hear talking alot of smack .........i actually know alot of rice guy's and alot of em are pretty cool ........
the ones i like to pick on are the types that put 5or6 grand into there car to get it to run 11s-12s ,then go out to pick on stock v8 cars and think there high and mighty because there highly moded 4cyl can beat n/a v8s .........there the types that i like to mess with........
it was cool ,this weekend i got to pick on a couple of ricers that have been talking alot of smack ........."what do you mean a mustang put you in the rearview "......"i though you said your car was fast" ......"and you spent how much money to see a mustangs tail lights".....ha ha ha >actuall conversation with an rx7 mazda guy that thinks his cars the sh*t
87 Mustang GT T-top >hanlon t-5, pro 5.0, centerforce clutch ,adj. cable/quatrant ,3.27s ,full 2 1/2 ex(off road H) adj. reg. ,e-cam ,70mm TB, cobra intake ,1.7rr ,ported/milled e7ets w/crane springs ,306 balaced/decked short block w/speed pro forged flat top pistons ...257rwhp/302rwt
best et 13.7@102 (4/11 )

'80 Capri (future project,currently collecting parts for 351 moter)
Old Guy with 87 GT is offline   Reply With Quote