MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Stang Stories
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 10-12-2002, 09:38 PM   #1
Torinalth
Registered Member

Default Ate some Uncle Bens

was a good night, was just comming home from having dinner with my girlfriend and was taking the highway back. well, I got off the highway and was comming up to a light. stoped at the light and went when it turned green..... well I usually take off kinda fast, but nothing that really would be considered gratuitous throttle, and not WOT by any means.

well, I look over and see this little HID flashing Civic with a ton of performance stickers pulling on my left pretty fast. I look at the car and the guys girlfriend is laughing and looking at me...... sorry... no. I was going maybe 40 when the guy came by at.... maybe 50? well. I dropped from 4th to 3rd and evened it out..... realized I was running out of road (before the next light) and wanted to make a point. well, I dropped into 2nd, spun the tires a bit for effect, and raged to 90, where he fell back, dramatically.

stopped at the light next to me, and the girl had her jaw dropped. she apparently never saw her boyfriend (guessing, never could see passed her, tinted windows) lose that bad before. I just looked over, after we stopped, and shook my head, waved, and turned to go home. nothing really dramatic, but made my night just that more enjoyable. if that was that bad of a rape before my SC, I can only imagine after.......

Torinalth