MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Stang Stories
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 10-16-2002, 03:28 PM   #21
NotchJohnson
Registered Member

Sleeper, if I was in your position, I would take it to court. Take some pics of the road you were on, take some of the road facing the stop sign, proving he could not see you. As l9ong as you go in there and be honest with the judge, I bet he will dismiss it. Also, I dont know where your from, but down here where I live, most of the time the cop doesnt even show up to court. Good luck man, I hope it all works out for you. - John
Old 10-16-2002, 04:46 PM   #22
ItzDaLexus300
Registered Member

you can fightthis without a lawer, but requires a bit of research on your count. Also take pictures but take them from every angle and have someone there to help point out where you were and where the cop pulled out, then you have to get the officer to show in court to verify the information (this is where having a lawer comes in handy). but for $78 its your choice.

I would also like to know what you were racing....your shadow??
Spinning your wheels from a stop? werent you already moving....

This guy sounds like a fresh out of Training boot. Id request his records for term of service as a police officer. If he was stammering it sounds like he was nervous or trying to make some bull story so he didnt look wrong.

1996 SC300 5spd ~"Some Mods" **cough**

1987 Pontiac Fiero Project. Ask for Details
ItzDaLexus300 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: