View Single Post
Old 10-11-2002, 03:46 PM   #11
SleeperGT
Registered Member

LX XLR8R - Exactly!! Of the many times I've been given tickets this is the one time I actually didn't deserve it!! I swear the cop must have been sitting under the bridge supports somewhere and he heard me, but did not see me. I'm tempted to go to court and say that as I was coming off the exit I saw officer Dunkin sleeping under the bridge, like the troll he is. So I tossed him a couple of rev's to wake him up and I guess he didn't take to kindly to it. That would be a pretty good story in open court!! Unfortuneately I'm the one on trial so it isn't so funny. I'm still laughing though thinking about doing it. Anyways I'm scared to take it to court because as the ticket stands now it's only a $78 fine and 3 points on my license. I could possibly see the judge reacting to the racing part of the ticket and giving me something much worse. However I could see myself in court specificially asking the cop to detail the exit I came off of and when he does this I could then ask him if he ever saw me come to a stop, which he would have to say no because there is NO light and NO stop sign at the bottom of the exit. I am tempted to take a video of the exit to demonstrate.
3.1" Pulley
Paxton Air-to-Air Aftercooler
90 mm MAS
42 lb injectors
Cobra Fuel Pump
70 mm AccuFab Throttlebody
C & L Intake Plenum
2 1/2" X-pipes
Anderson PowerPipe
MagnaFlow Mufflers
Diablo Custom Chip
3.73's