MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Stang Stories
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 02-01-2002, 08:53 PM   #1
fnfastLx
Registered Member

Default bad sports

Why is it that most street ricers are jerks after a race?I know that they are sad cause another mustang showed them that bright colors and neon and 18 inch rims dont make your car fast.Stickers ?no still not fast!but all said and done they cant even look over at the next light . I love to race street or otherwise but win or loose im still ok with it .i got pulled by a viper thats ok . im not going to hate ya .any know the mistery of the bad sport?
no boost no blower no juice and ill still win! 357w ,DSS Bullet 357 Windsor Balanced Rotating Assembly,.373gear,750 demon,victor jr. intake,mac full langth headers full mac ex,sportsman pro rears,windser sr.heads,crane cam,crane ign.
fnfastLx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2002, 09:59 AM   #2
tireburner163
It's a lot like a race car

Not only do they not talk I actully had one fly past me with the passener hanging out the window fliping me off and calling me a *** hole(Which I HIGHLY douht they will do again, but that's another post) after I smoked them(not in my car)

Some Chevy owners will do the same, mostly the LS1 guys or the ones that talk a lot of smack.

Mustang owners usually talk as well as guys driving muscle cars.

1998 HD Electra Elide
tireburner163 is offline   Reply With Quote