View Single Post
Old 04-14-2004, 01:26 PM   #17
jocatmust
Registered Member

Default Re: High school Race

Quote:
Originally posted by PowerSlideGT
---]Which card should i pull first?

I started my senior year this year, at a new school. I have noticed some people in the parking lot, thinking they have hot rods, and or think there somthing. I have sat back all year, but i cant hold off any more. Its finally getting to me, from all the Wet Spins, bleach burn offs, and Rain fish tails from a 70 modle ford 302, a bowtie sporting a stock caddi motor, and a elcamino that i have had to hear talk about and rant and rave. Im trying to deside what car i should smoke first. o yea and i almost forgot a 70- 80 modle dodge with a 318 in it. Ha dirty dodges, so Boys which car should i pick first?
High School is such a hard experience for anyone. I promise years from now that when you look back on your high school years you will laugh. You will realize how stupid high school kids are. Everyone always trying to fit in the best way possible even thou it might not always be the best way. Those people in your parking lot with the hot cars think that having the hot cars are going to help make them fit in. I promise that when you graduate from high school and go to college or whatever it is that you may plan to do for yourself that things will be entirely different than when you were in high school. Some people will always still feel that they need to fit in. They will still be that high school bully or always trying to feel like they have something to prove. Most people change after high school when all that I must fit in crap goes out the door and real life begins. For your advise from a woman's point of view. I promise you that in the end I good woman who is of good quality will want someone who is not a bully, who does not always win, and who is a nice guy. Some people win, and some people don't. If you race and don't win, but have a good quality woman with you, I promise she will make you forget that you didn't win some race, because in the end it just is a race. You have to let her make you feel better. Good luck to you on your high school life, I promise next year at this time, you will remember my post reply because things will be so different than you could have ever imaged. If you meet some girl and all she cares about is if you won, then she is not of good character and you might want to try meeting someone else