MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Stang Stories
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-14-2002, 08:19 PM   #1
Eric4Nitrous
Registered Member

Cool Big $$$$$ Race. Me vs. Tubbed 68 Camaro

If you remember a while back I posted a thread about me racing a tubbed 68 Camaro. Well today while i was at work, he came by and said he had been hearing alot of stuff about my car and wanted to come by and look at it. Well he started looking at it, inside and out. Stupid me had the hood off it, so now he knows what i'm running. but anyway, he said he heard my car ran some 4.70's at the track a couple weeks ago and I said yeah. He said his ran 5.90 1/8th last weekend. He wanted to know if I still wanted to race and I said sure I'll race you for money. He said ok, how about tomorrow night at test n tune night at the track. I said sure, i'll be there. $1,000 is what he said he'd put up. I'm gonna up the jets a little more and rock his world. hehe. So what do you guys think?? I just hope my car doesn't break on the line or somethin. I'm gonna install a looser converter tomorrow morning and do some more tuning. I'll post results soon.

Eric
Eric4Nitrous is offline   Reply With Quote