MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Stang Stories
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 02-26-2003, 09:23 AM   #1
Miss Mischief
Registered Member

Talking Black Burnt Bird Vrs a 5.7L Converstion

Since I had My Fresh Paint put on my 1991 Lx Convertable I have No Badges The Stupid Ski rack is gone and no spoiler or ground effects On the car so You cant really Tell what you are looking at, At a Light.

Anyway When the BlackBird Came Out I had One get to a light at 5:30am Perfect Time Cops are eating donuts and all the drunks are asleep, He revs His Motor I simple Looked at Him and Smiled I NEVER Rev my engine.

Light Drop I got a whole shot that scared Me she twisted and lifted of the ground I have No Idea How Far and landed gently and Passed this Guy at the Light he didnt even get off the Line when Both His Doors where simply Blown Off.

Making it to the next light I stoped at My Coffee Shop to get Breakfast and a paper The Pontiac Pulled in along side me and the Guy started asking questions and I got out of my car all 4'10" 75 Pounds Of Me His Mouth dropped and He climbed Back In and took off it was then I noticed he had an automatic Tranny.

Why are Guys Shocked when A female dusts them and why in the world would you Buy a so called sports car with a Automatic Transmision Let alone a GM I respect Dodge Trucks Allot and of Coarse Jeeps The real ones But a GM You Might as well buy a ricer

Anyway I truely Bealive I beat My Best Track Time Off the Line I do a consistent .498 and My Best is 11.57 [None Handicap] My Mare Had Never Snaped My head Back like that and Ive never seen Her Get air Or feel her twist But I must have been Heavy footed that Morning

RHC#153 Proud to carry the Card

2000 V-6 5 speed Frame Braces [Steeda] [Wanna be Cobra] 17" Rims with Kuhmo 245's 5 Spoke Gunmetal finish [Power Dyne] Blower Unpolished 6 psi {Mods to Come} [Steeda] Springs slightly lower then stock [Steeda] Anti sway bars front and rear.

1999 Jeep Cherokee Big six 5 speed Infinty Bose steroe Lots of Creatures Comforts [Mods] Brush/ Push bar Full length Welded and Bolted , Tow Hook Front and Rear 30" Goodyear AT's .
Miss Mischief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2003, 01:41 AM   #2
SleeperGT
Registered Member

Geez, we gotta get spell and grammar check on this board. Finally someone to keep me company when I go back to English class, and a woman at that!
3.1" Pulley
Paxton Air-to-Air Aftercooler
90 mm MAS
42 lb injectors
Cobra Fuel Pump
70 mm AccuFab Throttlebody
C & L Intake Plenum
2 1/2" X-pipes
Anderson PowerPipe
MagnaFlow Mufflers
Diablo Custom Chip
3.73's
Steeda Lower Control Arms
358 rwhp (Mustang Dyno)

New Track Times Coming Soon
SleeperGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2003, 06:48 AM   #3
Miss Mischief
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally posted by SleeperGT
Geez, we gotta get spell and grammar check on this board. Finally someone to keep me company when I go back to English class, and a woman at that!
I am a Woman sorry If My spelling and Grammer suck

2000 V-6 5 speed Frame Braces [Steeda] [Wanna be Cobra] 17" Rims with Kuhmo 245's 5 Spoke Gunmetal finish [Power Dyne] Blower Unpolished 6 psi {Mods to Come} [Steeda] Springs slightly lower then stock [Steeda] Anti sway bars front and rear.

1999 Jeep Cherokee Big six 5 speed Infinty Bose steroe Lots of Creatures Comforts [Mods] Brush/ Push bar Full length Welded and Bolted , Tow Hook Front and Rear 30" Goodyear AT's .
Old 03-01-2003, 12:29 AM   #4
86 Grand Marqui
Registered Member

Location: Dover, Delaware...Ft.Pierce, Florida...Hiawassee, Georgia...Las Vegas, Nevada.

What did u race?
86 Grand Marqui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2003, 12:32 AM   #5
86 Grand Marqui
Registered Member

Location: Dover, Delaware...Ft.Pierce, Florida...Hiawassee, Georgia...Las Vegas, Nevada.

Ok. I see it,LOL! If u go as fast as u say ,what did u think was gonna happen?It would be like me posting I beat a Geo Metro. I hope to heck I would,hehe
Old 03-01-2003, 05:39 AM   #6
Miss Mischief
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally posted by 86 Grand Marqui
Ok. I see it,LOL! If u go as fast as u say ,what did u think was gonna happen?It would be like me posting I beat a Geo Metro. I hope to heck I would,hehe
It was a GM it was a Matter of Dyed in the wool Blue oval fan!

That and Im a Groutchy Bi ch dont F ** ck with me before my coffee
[Misspelled]

PS I would Rather see a Dodge Finish First In Nascar Or Nascar Truck series so long as it isnt a Chevy!

Old 03-01-2003, 12:29 PM   #7
86 Grand Marqui
Registered Member

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: