MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums

MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums (http://forums.mustangworks.com/index.php)
-   Stang Stories (http://forums.mustangworks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Black Burnt Bird Vrs a 5.7L Converstion (http://forums.mustangworks.com/showthread.php?t=34260)

Miss Mischief 02-26-2003 09:23 AM

Black Burnt Bird Vrs a 5.7L Converstion

Since I had My Fresh Paint put on my 1991 Lx Convertable I have No Badges The Stupid Ski rack is gone and no spoiler or ground effects On the car so You cant really Tell what you are looking at, At a Light.

Anyway When the BlackBird Came Out I had One get to a light at 5:30am Perfect Time Cops are eating donuts and all the drunks are asleep, He revs His Motor I simple Looked at Him and Smiled I NEVER Rev my engine.

Light Drop I got a whole shot that scared Me she twisted and lifted of the ground I have No Idea How Far and landed gently and Passed this Guy at the Light he didnt even get off the Line when Both His Doors where simply Blown Off.

Making it to the next light I stoped at My Coffee Shop to get Breakfast and a paper The Pontiac Pulled in along side me and the Guy started asking questions and I got out of my car all 4'10" 75 Pounds Of Me :p His Mouth dropped and He climbed Back In and took off it was then I noticed he had an automatic Tranny.

Why are Guys Shocked when A female dusts them and why in the world would you Buy a so called sports car with a Automatic Transmision Let alone a GM I respect Dodge Trucks Allot and of Coarse Jeeps The real ones But a GM You Might as well buy a ricer:p :rolleyes:

Anyway I truely Bealive I beat My Best Track Time Off the Line I do a consistent .498 and My Best is 11.57 [None Handicap] My Mare Had Never Snaped My head Back like that and Ive never seen Her Get air Or feel her twist But I must have been Heavy footed that Morning:p :D :cool:

SleeperGT 02-28-2003 01:41 AM

Geez, we gotta get spell and grammar check on this board. Finally someone to keep me company when I go back to English class, and a woman at that!

Miss Mischief 02-28-2003 06:48 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by SleeperGT
Geez, we gotta get spell and grammar check on this board. Finally someone to keep me company when I go back to English class, and a woman at that!
I am a Woman sorry If My spelling and Grammer suck :p

86 Grand Marqui 03-01-2003 12:29 AM

What did u race?

86 Grand Marqui 03-01-2003 12:32 AM

Ok. I see it,LOL! If u go as fast as u say ,what did u think was gonna happen?It would be like me posting I beat a Geo Metro. I hope to heck I would,hehe

Miss Mischief 03-01-2003 05:39 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by 86 Grand Marqui
Ok. I see it,LOL! If u go as fast as u say ,what did u think was gonna happen?It would be like me posting I beat a Geo Metro. I hope to heck I would,hehe
It was a GM it was a Matter of Dyed in the wool Blue oval fan!

That and Im a Groutchy Bi ch dont F ** ck with me before my coffee :D :D :D
[Misspelled]

PS I would Rather see a Dodge Finish First In Nascar Or Nascar Truck series so long as it isnt a Chevy!

86 Grand Marqui 03-01-2003 12:29 PM

:D :p :D