Thread: Blown Cobra
View Single Post
Old 04-24-2002, 01:49 PM   #3
Rice Hunter
Registered Member

Red face embarassed to tell you: none yet

Cool, this is the kind of reply I was looking for! Yeah, it seems like a lot. I only have about $8000, so I was thinking about getting the supercharger out of the way. I have no mods, but someone told me that having a Cobra (and its race-like parts) should be fine for now. Were they wrong? I realize that stock parts are not ideal, but this person said that I should be ok up to somewhere around that range. But, unfortunately, so many people falsely claim that they are experts that it is hard to find a real one. So, if you have time, give your view. I'll look forward to any advice, and try not to rip me a new one! (Stuff like brakes, new rear suspension, rear gears, fuel pump, and what not are all things I want to do, but I'm by no means wealthy.) What should I do first? Do you think that I should stop around 430-450HP (that's if I don't purchase an aftercooler, supposedly)?

Don't ask my why I want to do this, I have no rational explanation. I have already killed all the Rice Burners with their fart cans in my area. Maybe I'm sick of being intimidated by that Camero SS

453.9rwhp
387trq
Lots of fun
Convertible

Penn State University
Temple University School of Medicine (start August 27th )
Rice Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote