MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Stang Stories
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 03-21-2002, 09:44 PM   #1
mikey86
Registered Member

Default Bowtie@slow guy go down

So last night I'm on my way home and I see this black honda in my rear view comin' up next to me. Usually I wait for them to start it and he did. He gave me a little fart so I dropped it into second a gave him a warning wwhhoooppp!!!. He wasn't deterred(foolish boy) so we go or I mean I went he stayed, got a good way away from him so I slowed down. Here he comes again so I take off every time he trys to get next to me. He had no chance but A for effort! We come to a red light and he is in the next lane behind a another car and there was a car behind me. I was too busy looking at what he was doing when the light turned this impala ss (newer) thought I was racing him and he nose to nose with me giving it all he's got. The honda gets gets behind me and he's trying too, so I got two after me. I looked over at the impala and waved bye bye and he flipped me off and yelled yeah right! Yeah right, O.K. I put it down and leave them both lookin' at my taillights. The impala turns off and at next light I get in the turn lane,wait awhile and that honda pulls up next to me. I said hey is that all you got? So he revs his motor and pops his clutch and does a little bark. So i put it in park and give him a few 5500 revs. He didnt have too much to say after that. Keep on racin' PEACE
3:73 motorsport gears
underdrive pulleys
mac cold air induction
bbk 1 5/8 shortys
2 chamber flowmaster
mac 2 1/2 h-pipe
msd 6-a ignition
aod w/shift kit
mikey86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2002, 11:49 PM   #2
StoplightWarrior
Registered Member

Good kills.

Have you run your car at the track yet?

1994 Cobra #4343
Bolt on's only...

Cofounder of Raccoon Racing
StoplightWarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2002, 12:17 AM   #3
84LX89GT
Mustangs

Thumbs up

Nice kills, you got both some bowtie and import ricer action, good work!

1980 Ford Thunderbird - 255 V8
ported heads, 5.0L ported stock headers, O.R. H-pipe and Flowmaster 2-chambers, dual roller timing chain
hi-po Mack Truck hood emblem

1985 Mustang GT 5.0L T5, F-303, GT40p, headers, off-road h, flowmasters, MSD stuff, etc.

Sold 02/06/04
1989 Mustang GT ET: 13.304@102.29 mph (5-24-03)

Sold - 1998 Mustang Cobra coupe, 1/4 mile - street tires: 13.843@103.41 (bone stock)
84LX89GT is offline   Reply With Quote