View Single Post
Old 08-03-2002, 08:52 PM   #7
coupe93
Registered Member

Just got back from the track, and as posted earlier I would give the results win or lose! Unfortunatly the track had problems with thier time equipment today so the times and MPH are way out of wak but here goes. As I had expected it really was an @@ wooping for the Elco. He couldn't launch hard at all and it was at least a 5 car walking (if not more) at end track. He wasn't satisfied with the first result so we went at it again, this time I really hooked well off the line and the results were even worst for the Elco, so after it was over friends in the stand said it was almost 1/3 track difference between the cars and he was losing ground with more track. As I said the time equipment was not working well and the time slips I recieved sounded like this;
tm: 9.20 sec at 93 mph .485 RT (first run)
9.20sec 93 mph .485 RT (sec run)
9.20 sec 95 mph .475 RT(bye run)
These times are obviously wrong due to the extremely high MPH and slow times, talking to other racers who have run the 1/8th mile before they said there times seem to be off by more than 1 sec and MPH were high. It was still a great day at the track all the same and we got to see a lot of fast cars and the HOOTER GIRLS.

Cheers
coupe93 is offline   Reply With Quote