View Single Post
Old 03-23-2002, 10:53 PM   #8
SkadonyaCA
Registered Member

I wondered where you went that day! Had you put "Adam" at the bottom I would have known it was you. Yeah, it was a slow day, I was getting so tired and sick of being wind-blown! As far as I know Dale went down to Carlsbad. I was supposed to go, but thought my cousin was coming out today. Oh well, next time! I just emailed him a little while ago to find out what he ran. Email me at aej@ididitmyway.com with your #. (I don't like posting them on the net!).

Amanda
Ford racing springs; KYB gas adjust shocks/struts; Intake (undecided); Approx. 12 degree timing; GT-40 P heads (ported); GT-40 P headers (ported); Cobra Rockers; 65 mm Throttle body; EGR spacer; 80 mm Lightning MAF; 3.55 Ford Racing Gears; CustomChip; B&M high stall torque converter; tranny cooler; fuel pressure regulator and gauge; 175 Amp Alternator; 2000 watt Audiobahn/panasonic soundsystem; CD w/Changer, 2 - 10" Aluminum Subs; audiobahn 1 farad capacitor; Dual Cut-outs just past the primary Cats; MAC cold air induction; Reverse Indiglo guages; 9mm Wires; Window tint; underdrive pulleys
_ ___________________ _
2001 Silver GT Convert. Automatic Black top
SkadonyaCA is offline   Reply With Quote