View Single Post
Old 06-09-2002, 02:06 PM   #4
ricekilla
Registered Member

unless i have been on one big acid trip this whole time (and i dont do drugs) its there bro. i am pretty sure its in the city of san marcos. its only open saturday from 2:00 til 6:00 gates open at 1:00 pm. its pretty hard to find. i've ran there 10 times and i still takes me an hour to find it. get off on sycamore, then you'll go through 3 stoplights and you turn left on the 4th or 5th stoplight and you'll go through a industrial area keep going straight and you'll see the nippondenso spark plug factory on the left and a shopping center on the right. there is a dirt road right before the shopping center, that dirt road takes you down to the track. you can see the track from the street, its down in a canyon. make sure you bring a lifted truck cuz that dirt road gets pretty gnarly if your in a lowered mustang.
89 GT, 3.55's, longtubes, pro chamber, flowpath dumps, mac uppers and lowers+ pinion snubber, underdrive pullies, 70mm t-body, 190 lph penis pump, mildly home ported E7'S by the kid hisself, nitto drag radials..... 13.4 @ 106......... on nitto drag raidials. spinning like gangbusters......

chevy silverado w/ a full works suzuki RM 250 and a full works honda fourtrax 250R (girlfriends bike) in the back, moto x'in it up bro!
ricekilla is offline   Reply With Quote