View Single Post
Old 10-27-2003, 02:44 PM   #2
Stang_Crazy
It's never clean enough!

My buddy's '00 Camaro SS. We raced a while ago when he was stock and I was N/A with only gears, exhaust, and DR's. We went three times from a stop and all three times I would get the jump (DR's) but after the launch, he couldn't catch me. All three times we went to the top of 4th gear which is where I used to cross the 1/4 at.

So we ran three times with the same result...I would jump him and hold him off. His front bumper would be at my back tire by the end of the run. To make things sweeter, his girlfriend was in the car for every run!

You're probably asking "If you beat him, why is he on your revenge list?" Well, after we were done, we grabbed a bite to eat at a restaurant where another friend worked. At the restaurant, my buddy (with the SS) kept saying how I DIDN'T beat him and how he had bad launches and I shut down too early and blah blah blah. His girlfriend didn't say a word. She never spoke up to say I was victorious ALL THREE TIMES.

I let him drive my car this summer after I put the blower on and he was poo'ing his pants. He had a few friends with him but didn't have his car. I told him I'd drive him to his house and pay for his gas if we could run em.....he refused. He knew I'd spank him but didn't want to get embarassed in front of his friends.

I'm STILL trying to get him to run me again but he won't. One of these days, I hope I catch him driving that damn car so I can shut him up once and for all, and I hope there are witnesses.

89' GT : Taking up garage space and waiting for a buyer...

Rice Hater's Club - Member #11
Stang_Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote