View Single Post
Old 11-02-2003, 03:22 PM   #15
Mercury
The Redneck James Bond

Hehehehehe...When My 2000 GT gets back on the road...Heads will roll here in Fayetteville.

1. A black Bullitt GT. He's going to go down. Infront of as many people as possible considering he talks trash about my Driving SKills (Which far far exceeds his and lots of others), and my car because its just a lowly GT.

All he has is a Stock Bullit with some Bolt Ons. Similar to what I got, but he's got headers...Whoppieee.

2. A Blue SS Z/28. Dude says no matter what you do to a GT, they wont beat him....I'll have to show him wrong. He's gonna be another notch on the Fender.

And the Otheres I cant mention just yet...I will later...hehehe.
Even though I'm not building anything special other than exactly what I had before, They both drive like retards and will be easy prey.

2000 Perf Red Mustang GT. 5spd. Stage 2 CNC heads with Large Valves, Comp Cams (270-274 dur .550 lift), Forged Crank, DRP pistons, Manly H-beams, Pro M 87 mm Mass Air, 24lb Inj, 75mm TB, Plenum Spacer ,Long Tube Headers, Homemade H-pipe, 2 chamber Flows, 4:10's, Steeda Tri-Ax, LKW 70/30's, Eibach Drag Springs, Steeda SubFrames, Battle Boxes, Rear Girdle, Adj uppers, Alunimum Drshft, Southside Lift Bars.

Project Cars, 64 1/2 6cyl coupe, 1930 Model A Nostalgia Rod.
Mercury is offline   Reply With Quote