View Single Post
Old 02-01-2001, 02:32 AM   #1
90dpscoupe
Registered Member

Post Check this guy out, wants to run him and his ricer buds..

The guy thinks a mid 14 gst could "handle" me, he is the ochux guy in our local tx forum. What you guys think, im gonna be turning 13.8 hopefully bye sunday, my name is 90lxcoupe on this....-------------------------------------------------------------------------------Quote from that guy:
First of all you wouldn't be able to hang with the 300zxtt and I am almost sure the 97 Gst could handle you too. Look for the white type r at military or for that matter anywhere I think you'll be surprised!

Not trying to talk smack or anything just stating the truth!

90lxcoupe
Street Player
(2/1/01 12:59:53 am)
Reply | Edit Re: Team Outrageous
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dude the guy was from austin in the 300z it was a tt, and he got a bad launch, and as always i got an almost perfect reaction, im sure you know about turbo lagg too huh?

And i've spanked many gs-t's, he cant "handle" **** , but yea i do know there's some fast ones out there...somewhere. And guess what i seen your type-r, i work on the south side, near zarzamora and military, i work off hutchins though, but is it a real type-r? maybe it wasnt you, my dad was there with me (in a company truck) and i bet we coulda spanked you in a truck Bawhaha, j/k im not trying to piss ya off : or am i?

Ochux
Fresh Meat
(2/1/01 1:05:35 am)
Reply Re: Team Outrageous
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
whats up 90lx coupe--the time that i have run does not reflect how fast my car is---i suck at the track--but if you see me on the road better watch out--believe me my car should be hitting high 13's--look out for the red gs-t no lag!!!!!!!!

pete 97gs-t

90lxcoupe
Street Player
(2/1/01 1:09:41 am)
Reply | Edit Re: Lets do it
Well you said to look for you, so i will, naw im serious though i saw a white type-r on the access road near zarzamora, and i really dont see a whole lot of them, but we should take this to the track, or maybe it's time for me to take a ride out to military (non work related) well i'll be workin my pony right past (most) of you imports

90lxcoupe
Street Player
(2/1/01 1:14:16 am)
Reply | Edit Re: Team Outrageous
Psst dude whatever, my friend has a red gs-t with some light mods, and he rode in my car and changed his mind about racing me real quick, like you said "just stating the truth"

Ochux
Fresh Meat
(2/1/01 1:14:59 am)
Reply 90lx coupe ITS ON
that last post was from Pete in the 97 Gs-t not from the type-r but I would be more than happy to accomodate you with a race, anytime anywhere, all motor type-r!!!!

and let me remind you its just a 4 banger
90dpscoupe is offline   Reply With Quote