View Single Post
Old 03-12-2002, 04:00 AM   #1
Barrfight
Registered Member

Default Civil war: Brother vs. Brother, a family divided

what he's got:
my little brother(2 years younger) is a HUGE Chevy fan. he's got a 1981 silverado with a 350/350turbo tranny, oh yeah, 1 wheel drive. he's a senior in high school and gets to do whatever he wants in shop class. his project was a 385 stroker(383 stroker that's .040 over instead of .030) for his truck. guess what? the motor gets dropped in this week. and he wants to race. he's gonna put the stock 350 heads, intake, and a holley 650 on the engine with a fairly rough cam. now he's really talking trash about how his truck is gonna kick my 5.0's @$$ and that he's gonna finally get even for all the times i beat him with his stock 350.

what he doesn't know:
i put my ZEX nitrous system in today. i'm gonna test it out tomorrow and see how well it works. we're gonna race sometime next week, probably friday night. the first time we race, i'm gonna go all motor and let him win. then i'm gonna put some cash on it(gotta mess with the little bro) and use the juice. i can't wait til i see the look on his face! i hope he doesn't cry....

HOOAH!

Red 1991 LX 5.0 Hatchback
BBK Headers
2 Chamber Flowmasters
2 1/2 in. exhaust
Underdrives
1.7 roller rockers
ported stock intake and heads
3.73 gears
Barrfight is offline   Reply With Quote