View Single Post
Old 03-19-2002, 01:08 AM   #10
Barrfight
Registered Member

Default The end result............

ok, we finally raced sunday night on a dead country road near our town. the first time we raced, i sat at the line and burned rubber on purpose, to let him get about a length ahead of me. then i just stayed on his bumper the whole way til the end. he was all sorts of happy and was talking all kinds of crazy sh!*.

i challenged him to a rematch and he accepted. i know what you're all thinking, juiced him, right? nope, not yet. well, this time i tried for a good launch but i messed up and my foot slipped off the clutch so i spun a little, but no where near as bad as i did the first race. i pulled ahead by 2 car lengths halfway thru the race and he kept falling back. not even close.

then, little bro wants his rematch. of course i say i'll do it. this time i got a really good launch and hit the juice at about 60 mph. wow, he was shocked. he was p!$$ed too. when he saw my car take off at 60 like that, he knew what was up. he may be still in high school, but he's not dumb.

he's got a pretty nice engine in his truck. he said he still wants another race when he gets "a locker and a tranny that doesn't have 150000 miles on it." i hope he finds them so we can race again.

HOOAH!

Red 1991 LX 5.0 Hatchback
BBK Headers
2 Chamber Flowmasters
2 1/2 in. exhaust
Underdrives
1.7 roller rockers
ported stock intake and heads
3.73 gears
Barrfight is offline   Reply With Quote