MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Stang Stories
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 07-14-2005, 09:46 PM   #1
erl2589
Registered Member

Talking CL 500 Mercedes, what is this thing!?

There's been this benz driving around town that has me intrigued. It's a convertable CL500 midsize 2 door. It looks unassuming but sounds wicked, the guy drives it fast unlike most of these dudes.

I happend to meet up with him on the road the other day, coming through an intersection he get's through before me and heads up the road. I follow, he dosen't notice me. This dude's flying and I'm doing 90 at points to try to catch up. Well, I can't catch up until we get to a red light and I'm still a few cars back so I cruise up the right turn lane to get next to him and take a look. Just as I'm getting up next to him the light turns green. I'm already rolling and in 1st gear so I nail it. I know my car's not built or anything but it jumps OK from a roll in first. I almost instantly hit 2nd without letting off the gas, and he's already at my door! Top down, expresionless. He's a few cars ahead of me by the time I hit third and he's gone!

I don't usually enjoy getting my arse handed to me but that was fun. What the heck was that thing? If my car will run a high 13 what would it run from a slow roll with no tire spin and if he left an instant later and smoked me like that what can that benz run. Killer car.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: