View Single Post
Old 01-14-2003, 06:20 PM   #17
02ss
Registered Member

Talking

well guys, i'm brand new to this board, but i like what i see so far. i own a 2002 camaro ss and i am very happy with it. i don't know where the unreliablity rumor came from, but as an ase master tech at a chevy store, i can tell you that they are extremly reliable. the rear axles are marginal for slicks but then again they are small and puny compared to the stangs mighty 8.8. but to me the 6 spd, and the awsome performance more than make up for this shortcoming. mine is bone stock, right down to the paper air filter element, and it has run 12.97 at 108.5. this was the best of 4 runs on one night at fayetteville motorsports park. i must admit that the track prep is 1st class and it was a 45deg night. the stock f1 radials were at 25 psi. i love the way the mustangs look and sound but the second or so performance deficet was more than i could overlook.(i actually test drove a bullet) i also got a great price because of where i work so..... it was a no brainer for me. hope to have some good non-confrontational chat with you all. i love all types of performance cars, the ss was just the best choice for me!
soon to be sprayed
92 wrangler 350v8 700r4
02ss is offline   Reply With Quote