MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Stang Stories
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 10-21-2001, 01:49 PM   #1
Mercury
The Redneck James Bond

Wink Cocky SS Z28 Convert gets his doors blown off by a set of 94 Cobras.

A few months ago, a guy with a White Camaro SS Vert pulls up and asked if he could hangout with us. He was arrogant and talked some trash about Mustangs, trying to impress the girl he had with him.

Well While I was checking his car out, I saw he had a Hand Gun (9mm) on the passenger side seat. I dont know the laws that well concerning handguns, but I told the guy to put his piece in the trunk because there some people bring there kids out here and I didnt want any accidents, or problems from the cops.

He got an attitude, and I told him he either takes the piece and puts it in the trunk, takes it home then comes back, or Leaves and doesnt come back. He left and didnt come back. He drives by and revs everynow and then, and yells things about Slow Fords.

Well last night, two guys who are close friends with one another and drive 94 Cobras were sitting in there cars when the guy in the SS drives through the parking lot and revs and gooses the throttle. He had his girl in the car this time.

The Red and White Cobras (I raced the red one and won, when he was stock. NOW HE ISNT STOCK...By no stretch.) took off after him. The guy in the SS took off from the parking lot spinning tires and trying to power shift.

Well about 15 minutes later, the two Cobra Guys pull back in. Smiling and laughing. As they usually do when they race. They raced the Guy in the SS all around downtown, through downtown, and on the highway. They said no matter how many times the SS lost, or how bad they pulled him, he wanted to race again and again.

THe guy with the Red Cobra said the guy was getting REALLY REALLY Ticked. They first ran from a rolling start at 30 MPH. The Cobra pulled a few cars lengths immediatly and just kept on pulling. The White one matched the SS's speed while the SS was running wide open, and the guy driving the cobra yelled over "Hey man are you going to hit the gas or what?" and then the cobra nailed it and pulled away.

When they caught a light, Red Cobra drive said the SS pulled up next to him and the guy started yelling about "Yeah...B!tch, now we run from a stop. YEAH b!itch"

Light turned green, the Red Cobra smoked him, by the time he hit 110 MPH, the whole SS was easily seen in the Rear view mirror on the window, while he was in the other lane.

The guy in the white Cobra was behind the SS then, said he got tired of going slow, so he whipped over and nailed it, passing the SS like he was nothing.

The guy followed them all through town, and kept trying. At that point they were just toying around with him. They said he got so mad he was beating his steering wheel.

Thats what happens when a bull tries to step on a poisnious snake. It gets bitten.
Mercury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2001, 04:30 PM   #2
Crazy Horse GT
Registered Member

Talking

good kill's good story merc , now lets see what - have you sucked off a ford lately, has to say i swear he & donkey husband are cousins & their mom was their dad's sister hehe. later .

------------------
Crazy Horse GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2001, 05:44 PM   #3
NotoriousGT350
Registered Member

Thumbs up

I love that part where the guy in the white cobra said, " Are you going to hit th gas or what?"

That should teach that guy a lesson!
NotoriousGT350 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2001, 06:05 PM   #4
Unit 5302
Registered Member

Thumbs up

Brutal, and hilarious! Two thumbs up from Unit 5302!

Seriously, what did that idiot think was gonna happen from a stop? His car is "magically fast in 3rd gear," the LS1 isn't some hole shot king in street trim by any means.
Unit 5302 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2001, 06:40 PM   #5
lx mike
Undescribable

^5! i luv it when someone gets put in there place, don't talk trash unless u can back it up.

------------------
Mike's LX
lx mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2001, 02:41 AM   #6
1BAD89
Tubbed and Juiced

What's up with the guy driving around with the 9mm in clear view? What a jacka$$......
The auto LS1's launch pretty good on the street, can't say the same for the M6's? FYI-never race a guy like that over and over after you've beaten him several times, that is when you get in trouble. Oh by the way 1 more day of community service! Heh. ;o)

------------------
*PARTS FOR SALE!!!*
70mm TB and EGR sp.
PRO 5.0
BBK O/R H-pipe
Autometer PhantomTach w/shift lite(brand new)
Moroso Batt. Relocation kit(brand new)
Subframe connectors(brand new)
YZF-R6 skorpion titanium slip-on
YZF-R1 Wileyco. Carbon Fiber slip-on

[This message has been edited by 1BAD89 (edited 10-22-2001).]
1BAD89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2001, 02:21 PM   #7
Hammer
AKA "Dr. Evil"

And the Chevy guys wonder why they have a bad rep sometimes...

Unfortunately, the "American Bada$$" attitude is catching nowadays. Guns and fast cars being a part of being "in"...

Well, at least an LS1 is fast, I'd say the ricers missed that day in Bada$$ class...

------------------
Adam "Hammer" Packett:
Moderator, Gulf War Veteran
GO GET 'EM BOYS!
Hammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2001, 10:48 PM   #8
69fastback
IRAQ VET

What an idiot. I love it when guys like that get there butt handed to them especaily with their g/f in the car that makes it even better.
69fastback is offline   Reply With Quote