MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-14-2003, 12:19 PM   #1
MissBlondie
Registered Member

Unhappy Went BOOM last night

Well I must just have really bad luck with driving... and this is why I say I really need a chauffer.. haha... I'm taking a financial accounting class right now that lasts from 6-945pm. Well when I went into class last night it was just cold and no snow, but when I came out it was a whole different story. Snow on the ground. Anyways, I always say it's not me that I worry about, it's other drivers around me and this is why. I pulled up to stop at the stop sign to cross traffic, and all of a sudden BOOM from the back. Some moron in an explorer apparently didn't see the snow on the ground and it didn't occurr to him to drive a little more careful. Plowed me from the back end and slammed me right into the car in front of me pretty hard. A dodge ram none the less in front of me. So of course I went right underneath him. The stang is at the body shop now getting an estimate for the insurance company, got it towed there last night. They took me to the hospital because I hit my head on the windshield and have a bump there now and my neck was hurting pretty bad last night. Also I had my left arm in front of my chest, so I slammed it into the steering wheel. I'm sore today and my arm is completely black and blue, and I don't even want to look at my car in the daylight. I swear I have the worst luck sometimes.
-Jill