MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-30-2002, 12:12 PM   #1
Eric4Nitrous
Registered Member

Talking Results from date friday night and Rockingham last night!!!

Ok first things first..The Date. I picked her up at 8:30 she looked AWESOME. I was afraid i was gonna blow it. So we got to where we was going to eat and it was really quiet down there. Not alot of people which was good. We talked about nearly everything you could talk about. She's very interesting and fun to talk to. After that I took her up on the parkway to look over the city. Very pretty at night time. After that we just went back to her house and watched a video and just talked. Before i left i got a kiss and a hug..and she told me to call her because she really wanted to see me again I'm sooo happy.

Now on to last night I took the car down to Rockingham last night to do run it with the new motor. First pass on motor was a 8.20 169mph! I kinda throttled it down the track to get the hang of how it was going to do. After several passes like that..i finally got brave and pilled the nitrous up a bit. On both stages with a perfect launch no plug fouling it went............7.02 199.96 mph!!! I think with a little better effort i could have nailed the sixes. Got it on video tape and i'm gonna hopefully try to post it this week. My buddy says he knows how too!! It's a good video too. From burnout to finish line! Well i'm tired of typing so everybody have a good day!!!

Eric
Eric4Nitrous is offline   Reply With Quote