View Single Post
Old 02-16-2002, 08:21 PM   #1
Five0
Registered Member

Default Raced a tt 3000 gt today.

I raced a guy that I work with that has been running his mouth about how fast his car is and how there was no way my car could beat him and how he beat a porch 911 and bla bla bla.
Any way we finally got to line them up and run today and I have got to say those all wheel drive cars hook like they are glued to the road.
He got me off the line by about 5 cars, all I could do is spin and watch the car lengths multiply and then..... TRACTION; I reeled him in like he hit the brakes and the look on his face was priceless. He clamed that he missed 3rd gear so we ran again and had the same results. He had no more excuses.

He said he has bigger turbo’s on the car and that he has a lot of work done to it.
Anyway one guy in the shop bet on my car and he filled my gas tank for me after I won.
BTW: all runs were off the bottle; I still have not run the bottle yet.
Ahh it feels good to bust someone’s bubble like that; I think Monday I will rub a little more salt in the wound.
I would not normally rag someone so hard but he was a sore looser and was mad after I beat him.
RHC Member #44
nochevy@hotmail.com

1991 Mustang LX
Dart iron eagle block, 4340 28oz 347 crank, 4340 h-beam rods, probe ultra light pistons canfield heads “race ported by Brent Frazier”, solid roller cam and lifters “custom grind”, kooks 1 7/8" race headers, and much more.

Engine built by Brent Frazier.
Five0 is offline   Reply With Quote