MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Stang Stories
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-08-2002, 09:58 AM   #1
95mustanggt
Registered Member

Default CRX gets surprised??

Just happend across this totally riced out CRX yesterday. The guy had the Black spray paint look going with the clear tail lights, fart can and of course the interior was painted yellow .

We throw each other a couple revs and then we got lined up at a light. I thought these young punks would be typical ricers, but the guy in the passenger seat started talking to me. He asked if I had a 5.0 or a 4.6. When I told him it was a 5.0 he gave the thumbs up and we got ready to race . I noticed that this guys car was like totally gutted. There were like 2 seats and a stereo deck and that was it!

I've heard these CRX's can be pretty quick because they are light, and either there is not much to the interior of those things or he lightened his load so I thought it might be a good little race.

Boy was I wrong! When the light went green I killed him off the light and pulled close to 10 cars to 90 mph. I shut down and as he caught up he had the most surprised look on his face, he then gave me the thumbs up and we went our separate ways.

20016 F150 Lariat Super Crew
95mustanggt is offline   Reply With Quote