MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Stang Stories
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 02-23-2001, 01:08 AM   #1
bigwhitecobra
Huh? Whatcha said?

Talking Darn Dodge Colt edged me....

Ok, there I was in the hoopty van, when this ricer wannabe Dodge Colt comes along side of me, weiving through traffic like he was in the Indy 500. we got stopped at the light, and I looked over to see if the guy was taking his wife/girlfreind to the hospital or something. Well, I guess he got aggravated at me looking at his "PHAT" azz ride, 'cause he purged his NOS. (Now that's something you don't see everyday!!) I asked him in the breif time before the light change if he had ran it on the track, but he didn't answer, so I dropped the chuckwagon in first an nailed the gas when the light turned green. To make a long story short, after trying everything short of getting out and pushing, I watched as he steadily left me and the behemoth I call a van. God I wish I had the car then!!!

------------------
1989 GT- Vortech blown 306, Anderson 3" power pipe, Vortech S-Trim 14# boost, MSD-6BTM, black wrinkle finish Cobra valve covers(woohoo), world class T-5, 3.55 gears, custom sub-frame connectors, Cobra grille insert and rear valance, Saleen "whale" wing, 4 wheel disc conversion, 11.1@124
1994 Cobra- MAC cold air fender kit, Motorsport underdrive pulley's, MAC 21/2" off-road H pipe, SVO mufflers, 3.73 gears, E-303 cam, 13.417@101.335mph

[This message has been edited by bigwhitecobra (edited 02-23-2001).]
bigwhitecobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2001, 10:52 AM   #2
QuantumMotorsports
Registered Member

Don't you hate that? And it's like you never find these guys when you're looking for a race. Wow, a Dodge Colt with NOS? You know, you should rig up the van with NOS.

------------------
Michael Black
Quantum Motorsports
Norman, Oklahoma

1988 Merc Cougar 5.0 HO, P&Ped heads, 2.25" custom mandrel bent dual pipes, T5 five speed tranny
15.43 @ 91.08mph (not shabby for a 3600 pound car)
60' 2.453 Street tires suck!!!

QuantumMotorsports is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: