View Single Post
Old 02-23-2001, 01:08 AM   #1
bigwhitecobra
Huh? Whatcha said?

Talking Darn Dodge Colt edged me....

Ok, there I was in the hoopty van, when this ricer wannabe Dodge Colt comes along side of me, weiving through traffic like he was in the Indy 500. we got stopped at the light, and I looked over to see if the guy was taking his wife/girlfreind to the hospital or something. Well, I guess he got aggravated at me looking at his "PHAT" azz ride, 'cause he purged his NOS. (Now that's something you don't see everyday!!) I asked him in the breif time before the light change if he had ran it on the track, but he didn't answer, so I dropped the chuckwagon in first an nailed the gas when the light turned green. To make a long story short, after trying everything short of getting out and pushing, I watched as he steadily left me and the behemoth I call a van. God I wish I had the car then!!!

------------------
1989 GT- Vortech blown 306, Anderson 3" power pipe, Vortech S-Trim 14# boost, MSD-6BTM, black wrinkle finish Cobra valve covers(woohoo), world class T-5, 3.55 gears, custom sub-frame connectors, Cobra grille insert and rear valance, Saleen "whale" wing, 4 wheel disc conversion, 11.1@124
1994 Cobra- MAC cold air fender kit, Motorsport underdrive pulley's, MAC 21/2" off-road H pipe, SVO mufflers, 3.73 gears, E-303 cam, 13.417@101.335mph

[This message has been edited by bigwhitecobra (edited 02-23-2001).]
bigwhitecobra is offline   Reply With Quote