MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 05-02-2001, 10:05 PM   #1
Power
Registered Member

Cool Hooligans and a poor Dodge colt.

Ok, this is going to be kinda long but I figured I'd share one of my white trash stories as I think its pretty funny.

It starts with my brother and I(he is 2 years younger), and my 2 cousins. My cousins are the same age as my bro and I so we did everything together. Anyway, the oldest cousing bought a dodge colt for $300 dollars to play around with and promptly blew the engine in it. So it sat for about 6 months until one night we decided to have fun with it. Keeping in mind I live in the country so there is no cops around there. My cousin(JOSH)lives on a hill so we started by coasting this car down the driveway onto the county road. This was done with me perched upon the hood hanging onto the windshield wipers and shining a spotlight down the road for visibility. My bro was steering and josh and martin(other cousin) were passengers. after exausting that entertainment martin went and got his truck(small toyota, has brush guard). With his truck we pushed this car up and down the road at about 40-45 mph. Finally after several close calls with the ditch with me on the hood, I called it quits. So we ended the fun by pushing it into another abandoned car about 3 miles down the road.

I know, stupid kids doing stupid things. Contrary to popular belief, I have grown up since then but I still look back upon those days and wonder how we all lived.

The stories that I could come up with are unbelievable. anyway.....just thought I'd bore you with a funny story.
Power is offline   Reply With Quote