MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Stang Stories
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 05-18-2002, 05:42 PM   #1
Torinalth
Registered Member

Default definatly a kill, but valid?

hey guys, I still have my RSX, and being a little import I always get reved at by camaros, TAs, and the occasional mustang. well, today has been rainy and very very UNideal for a drag. comming home from lowes I dropped at a light and a big black Camaro pulled up, looked like it was brand new (still had the thirty day tags too). so he puts his top down, looks over, and revs at me. I had to laugh, but looked over and nodded. so the light goes green and he stepps on it, being a litle wet still he spun like all hell, while I feathered the clutch and gas and took an easy start before hammering it. after I hit second gear I hear a bang. looking back I saw his car sideways and the back right tire flat. guy blew a tire trying to get traction. he had no chance anyhow, he had only gone about 50 feet when I was at 60. thought it was pretty amusing in that respect, I must admit it didnt feel as good as it should have. oh well. just thought I'd share my little experience today.

Torinalth
Old 05-18-2002, 08:46 PM   #2
StoplightWarrior
Registered Member

RWD musclecars who try to race in the rain have nothing but trouble coming their way. What an idiot. Way to show him how dumb he was being.

1994 Cobra #4343
Bolt on's only...

Cofounder of Raccoon Racing
StoplightWarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2002, 01:29 AM   #3
Mercury
The Redneck James Bond

Yep, That guy must of been a real moron. Hey, I'd consider it a kill. If he was dumb enough to challenge you on wet roads, thinking he could beat you easily, and he would of probably added you to his kill list if he did win, I'd consider it a kill. I know I know, alot of conjuctions, and comma's in that sentence.
Mercury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2002, 02:16 AM   #4
Torinalth
Registered Member

heh, while a mustang cant beat an LS1, and RSX can! heh. ok, I'm done now, oh well, I had my moment. I just want my damn GT now. anyone know someone that wants a blue RSX-S?

Torinalth
Old 05-19-2002, 10:29 AM   #5
lx mike
Undescribable

Looks like he killed himself!! just drive normal on a wet road is hard enough, what was he thinking when he revved up at you??
Rice Haters Club Member #101
lx mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2002, 11:36 AM   #6
Torinalth
Registered Member

probably what most think. "hey, lets show this lil rice rocket what american muscle is!" I know I'll be just like that when I get my GT. oh well.

Torinalth
Old 05-19-2002, 07:20 PM   #7
gtsr515
Registered Member

My feeling is if he tried to race from the start, regardless of what happened inbetween, you win and it's valid!
Old 05-19-2002, 09:03 PM   #8
Tim C
Registered Member

If it looks like rain, I dont go anywhere, or I borrow my dad's truck, because while most have a hard enough time driving a rwd in the rain, with 4.10s it is a major pain in the ***.
Tim C
Tim C is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: