View Single Post
Old 05-18-2002, 05:42 PM   #1
Torinalth
Registered Member

Default definatly a kill, but valid?

hey guys, I still have my RSX, and being a little import I always get reved at by camaros, TAs, and the occasional mustang. well, today has been rainy and very very UNideal for a drag. comming home from lowes I dropped at a light and a big black Camaro pulled up, looked like it was brand new (still had the thirty day tags too). so he puts his top down, looks over, and revs at me. I had to laugh, but looked over and nodded. so the light goes green and he stepps on it, being a litle wet still he spun like all hell, while I feathered the clutch and gas and took an easy start before hammering it. after I hit second gear I hear a bang. looking back I saw his car sideways and the back right tire flat. guy blew a tire trying to get traction. he had no chance anyhow, he had only gone about 50 feet when I was at 60. thought it was pretty amusing in that respect, I must admit it didnt feel as good as it should have. oh well. just thought I'd share my little experience today.

Torinalth