View Single Post
Old 11-18-2002, 01:41 AM   #1
Dark_5.0
Registered Member

Default El Camino and LS-1 383 stroker ??Goes down??

First a little back ground. A few weeks ago an El Camino and LS-1 camaro were at a light revved up about to race, I got into the 3rd lane and staged with them. When the light turned green I pulled 2 cars off the light cause they spun and I got a good launch, I kept pulling away up to about 90 mph. The guy in the Camaro was pissed and we went from a roll a few more times and I pulled on him each time. He was really mad

Ok Last night I played with the ricers a little bit and decided to park and BS with a few friends. The guy in the El-Camino drove by and revved a few times. The 2nd time he drove by I decided to take the bait and followed him out. We waited for traffic to clear and went from a 2nd gear roll, we both hit the gas at the same time and were dead even through 2nd, I shifted to 3rd barked the tires and pulled about 2 feet ahead of him. We both let off @100mph and I had him by about 5 feet. This was surprising since a few weeks ago I smoked him easy.

We pulled into the Sonic and I ask him what he had done to his car and he had put in gears and a cam since the last time we raced. He then complemented me on the way I spanked His @ss a few weeks earlier. He then went on to say that the Camaro I kept on beating had a 383 stroker in it and that was why the guy was so pissed.

How sad is that
Dark_5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote