MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums

MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums (http://forums.mustangworks.com/index.php)
-   Stang Stories (http://forums.mustangworks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Funny story..... (http://forums.mustangworks.com/showthread.php?t=32154)

NotchJohnson 12-10-2002 02:07 PM

Funny story.....

There's this kid that lives on campus here at my school with a honda civic si with a fart can, a few stickers(including a nike check), euros, rims and other miscellaneous colored stuff. Him and a few of his buddied were in the parking lot the other night and they were looking under his hood, me and one of my buddies walked by and my buddy pretended to be all into imports and started checking his engine out. I saw some chrome under the hood, and my buddy later comfirmed the only mod he had made was a cold air induction.
Today I'm pulling into wendy's and this joker hauls *** through an intersection in the parking lot to be next in line at the drive thru (not like it matters because there's actually people who speak english working in it, so you get what you actually ordered quite quickly). Anyway this kids fart can is LOUD! Each time he had to move up I thought my eardrums were gonna explode and my teeth were gonna fall out. He rolls down his window becasue he is the next to order, and I tell him they do not sell rice at this wendy's. He proceeds to tell me he does not know what I am talking about. He orders, I order, he gets his food and pulls up a bit and stops(maybe to check his order or he was waiting for me) I get my food as he begins to pull away. I pull right on his *** as we pull out of the parking lot, and he stomps it. I come out of the parking lot sideways, and pass him like nothing. Rice boy cannot believe this, and tells me to slow up. I do, and we are rolling at about 30. I have my car in 1st, (since its auto), and I think he does too. My car was at about 3k or so, his was at like 11k, lol. I thought I was gonna go deaf! Anyway I tell him to go and he does, I punch it and walk him unbelievably. He gets behind me(I was like WTF, no flyby!), and we pullinto school, we both park and I ask him what happened in a nice manner. He begins to tell me how his turbo was not spooling properly.LMFAO! I acted like I undestood, and told him it must be a crappy turbo if it broke in 3 days. He looked at me funny , and I told him it was not there 3 days ago when me and my friend checked out his car. He told me that was not his car, he just bowwored that one from his friend. I was appalled. How could he lie like this. I'm sure his buddy has the same car, same rims, same fart can, same lights, and the same nike check sticker. Damn ricers.
Sorry for the long post, and I know a honda is a crummy kill, but it was pretty damn funny. Later - John

POISNUS 12-10-2002 02:43 PM

I think its really funny. I had a guy race (this was a while ago, I was in my old 88GT) me in a 5 speed 2.8 V6 rusted out S10 extended cab. Of course I wasn't racing, because the truck was so slow, I didn't know he was racing.

At the next light a guy hangs out the window and starts talking smack. So I look at the guy and say whatever. He gets pissed and acts like he wants to fight me. So I tell him: first step out of your POS truck so I can whip your *****, and then get back in all bloody so my car can kick your trucks *****.

He kinda looked a little freaked out. So I go I'll race for money. He goes how much? I say $500. He says hell no. I said you just beat me.

Anyway it was pretty funny, I have a ton more stories like that. I have forgotten so many its rediculous.

Jason

one 12-10-2002 04:28 PM

Don't think either of your stories are funny, as a matter of fact you should both be ashamed of yourselfs, picking on mentally handcapped kids like that. Those were not racing stickers on that kids car, they were handicapped placards. And the guy that was hanging out of his window motioning like he wanted to fight you. Yeah he's epilectic and was having a seizure. Man santa is not bringing you two anything this year.

POISNUS 12-10-2002 06:22 PM

You might have a point there. I hadn't thought of it that way. You never know.

Jason

NotchJohnson 12-11-2002 11:39 AM

:confused:

POISNUS 12-11-2002 08:01 PM

I was just kidding. I am pretty sure one was just kidding also.

Jason

NotchJohnson 12-11-2002 08:30 PM

LOL, yeah I know, I clicked the wrong ******* smilie. My bad.
What I meant to say was: :D

POISNUS 12-11-2002 09:02 PM

I think I need to use those more often, so people know my tone.:D

one 12-12-2002 01:30 PM

:D

Conman 12-16-2002 12:47 PM

Re: Funny story.....

Quote:

Originally posted by NotchJohnson
I tell him they do not sell rice at this wendy's.
hahahaha That is a funny line, I'll have to remember that one:D

Quote:

Originally posted by NotchJohnson
He begins to tell me how his turbo was not spooling properly.LMFAO!
Literal translation: "I didn't know my car was such a POS"

if you can't win, LIE THROUGH YOUR TEETH

1969Mach1 12-17-2002 12:59 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by one
Don't think either of your stories are funny, as a matter of fact you should both be ashamed of yourselfs, picking on mentally handcapped kids like that. Those were not racing stickers on that kids car, they were handicapped placards. And the guy that was hanging out of his window motioning like he wanted to fight you. Yeah he's epilectic and was having a seizure. Man santa is not bringing you two anything this year.
hahaha lmao.. at first I thought you were serious. lol But I kept reading. lol

That was a great story. I truely do love ricers... they are so fun to smoke. :D :D :D

§am.