Thread: A few Kills...
View Single Post
Old 06-25-2002, 01:30 PM   #1
LT1 Z28
Registered Member

Default A few Kills...

I haven't posted in a while so I'll post a few kills that I had lately.

Yesterday I spotted a red C4 (LT1) on the highway so instead of getting off I decided to chase him and see if he would play. It was a guy about my age (late 20's) with his girl and he took the bate. We got side by side finally with some room to play. I told him to go and then I went. Pulled fairly easely. I know, it's not a fair race but some of them are modded... you necer know with those C4's.

My good friend bought a 97 C5 (Corvette) recently and he was nice enough to line it up. It was a good race, he had a car on me for the first two gears and then the killer 3rd gear took care of him. That was a good race.

I also played with an LT1 Z28 a week ago or so. What was funny is the guy driving had this thick Australian accent. He came beside me after the race (do I need to tell the outcome? :-) ) and he said "She's crazy loud!" Hahaha, that was funny with his accent.

There is an LS1 on juice here now I gota race, that will be the closest race I ever had I think I may even lose but I'll keep you guys up to date.

Take care.
Lots more....
Best so far on ET Streets:
12.11 @ 117.7 Mph
1.84 60ft
LT1 Z28 is offline   Reply With Quote