MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Stang Stories
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-16-2002, 11:22 PM   #1
bri32zz
Registered Member

Default Finally Raced a new Cobra

I was out and about Friday night when this new Cobra pulls up next to me at the light. I yelled out the window nice car. I then asked him if it was fast. He said a heck of a lot faster then you car. It was on then. The light turned green and we both spun badly. At the end of second gear he was ahead by half a car. When I finally got some sort of traction I pulled him by at least 3-4 cars and I keep leaving him further back. I did not let off until I could barely see him in my rearview mirror. We then pulled into the gas station and he was VERY amazed with how bad I beat him. He thought I was stock because my car looks 100% stock. I then lifted the hood for him and he then understood why he lost. For stock those car are Awsome. Oh yeah I did spray him too! he he he
My CAR IS GONE R.I.P----I miss YOU 331ci, 69 Windsor heads ported and shaved , Trick Flow-Intake ported,JE blower pistons, Custom cam 542 lift, 1.73 rrs, Equal length headers, BBK Hi-Flow cats, Hurst shifter, 3:73 gears, Tremec 3550 tranny,Lakewood drag suspension-90/10 in front and 50/50 in the back. Lakewood traction bars. Edelbrock 70mm tb, K&N filter, Kirban fuel reguator, Custom sub-Frame connectors,83 lb squirters, powerdyne blower with 12psi pulley,
http://www.pumpoperators.com/brian/
Rice Haters Club Member #82
My wife is AWSOME!!!!!!!!
bri32zz is offline   Reply With Quote