View Single Post
Old 11-24-2001, 03:23 PM   #8
fastang
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally posted by Nitrous Al
Are the TFS heads and Holley intake port-matched to each other? MM&FF barely mentioned that they port-matched the intake to the heads. The cam is also part of the Edelbrock Power Package. Your B303 cam, TFS heads and Holley intake probably isn't the best combo for your car.
The heads and intake fit suprisingly well, nearly perfect actualy. but yes I port matched the intake to the heads with my dremel. Im making over 20 more RWHP than MM&FF's Edelbrock kit and my car has a very broad powerband. I wish I could post my dyno sheet but I dont have the equipment.

If anything I would like to change the B cam to an F303. I am also running cats and am still using the factory air induction tubing. Maybe with a Bassani off road X pipe and a cold air kit I could break 300rwhp? But Im still confused about how MM & FF got their 94 to hit 13.0's with only 262RWHP? I mean the new Cobras are making 270 + at the wheels and theyre typicaly mid 13 second cars on a good 60ft.
old car: 95GT, TFS T.W. heads, Holley Intake, B303 cam, FRPP 30lb injectors, Scorpion 1.6 rollers, 65mm TB, 73mm MAF, BBK Longtubes, Flowmaster cat back, March Pulleys, MSD coil, 9mm wires, Tremec 3550 trans, Pro5.0 shifter,10.5 Motorsport clutch, FMS aluminum driveshaft, weld in subframe connectors. 190lph pump, BBK adj FPR.
fastang is offline   Reply With Quote