View Single Post
Old 04-01-2002, 10:36 PM   #5
7up
Registered Member

I'm from Greeley CO which is about half an hour South East of Ft. Collins. There are tons of riced out imports here and a lot of camaros. I have noticed none of the imports that look fast will ever race me. I have had one good race with an import since July when I got my Mustang and that was with an early 90's Eclispe that I barely beat to 70 from a 20 mph roll. I anded up kicking his A** another time, but he had 3 people with him so that wasn't fair.

I know what you mean about the domestics not racing. I pulled up to a 96ish mustang with saleen decals all over it a huge double decker spoiler and all this body work on it. We pulled up next to each other at 3 stop lights in a row and he wouldn't do anything I kept reving my enging and slowing down for him and gunning it and he wouldn't even look over. Finally i was going strtaight and he was in the turn lane and he rolls down his window and he's like I heard your vortech when you took off how much was that? We talked for a bit and he seemed cool, but I still couldn't believe he wouldn't race me. It was all image and seems like there is way too much of that around here. Maybe my Vortech Superchargers decal scares people off. I did beat a Trans AM Convertible later that day in a one block race (It was like Ben Stiller and Robert De Niro racing in meet the parents) so that made me feel better.
Ricer Hater's Club-member #16
7up is offline   Reply With Quote