MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Stang Stories
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 10-09-2001, 07:41 PM   #1
#1 Pony
Registered Member

Cool A fun filled day!!!!!

This was ALMOST an awesome day.

It started out with Ford Racing having some cars at the school. They had a Bullet Mustang, Focus, Lightning and thier new T-bird (those things are sweet, and they are suppose to model the ~2003-2004 Mustangs? I can see how, but they might as well make the protypes). No one was at the Bullet.

Anyway after that I went driving, and looking for people who might race, but no one knew that but me. I never reved.. but coming out of the parking-lot and up the street, I saw a
black car of some type with a bra (A Nissan 300ZX). So I was playing at a green light, I turned and tore up a road, and the guy was turning too... I had hit 50, and the guy was like 6-8 cars behind me, he turned the corner
so slow, so I figured he was not going to race so I slowed down. Ha, I saw him speeding up, and I was like "Are we racing? He takes to long!" I mean it took him like 6-8 secs just to catch up with me, when I already slowed up, driving 50. Plus I was waiting for him to pass me, and he took so long getting to my side door. I laughed. Then he jumps over in front on me and slows down. I had to laugh. I was not even racing. I've got something for him, first person on my list!

Ok then a few hours after that I was on the freeway, me and a Prode GT played 'follow the leader' through traffic. I was the leader.
He was trying but he could not catch me, and he kept getting caught between people.

[This message has been edited by #1 Pony (edited 10-10-2001).]
#1 Pony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2001, 10:31 AM   #2
Crazy Horse GT
Registered Member

Talking

pony sounds like fun to me i do the same kinda stuff , driving to work, a older s-10 must have been a 4.3 came flying up on my rear & whipped out on me, i let him get about 1 car length ahead, kicked it & blew by him like nothing got about a mile ahead and slowed down , he fell for it ,he went screaming by , ikicked it & smoked him again then i stayed just ahead of him to let him think he had a chance, just when he caught me, i turned off onto my exit ,haha i know he was pissed.it was funny as hel-
Crazy Horse GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2001, 09:45 AM   #3
1BAD89
Tubbed and Juiced

He Marty you better watch out some of those S-10's are kinda fast,;o)(wink, wink)Just messing with ya. #1 Sounds like you had a fun day. See ya guys.

------------------
1989 GT, not stock.

2000 Camaro SS-A4, 13.4's bone stock.

1989 Chevy S-10, EX. Cab-383(500+hp on motor), tubbed, trick flow heads, trick flow pistons, etc... autometer phantom gauges, "built" 700R4, roll cage, lexan back window, corbeau seats, R.H.S. 5 harnesses, Fuel cell, convo pro wheels, 15x14's with 29x18.5 M/T'S on back, 15x4's on front, nitrous, and so much more!
1BAD89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2001, 10:13 AM   #4
Crazy Horse GT
Registered Member

Talking

1bad89 , i know there are a few b.a. s-10's around here, it's just this guy was trying to pull the old flyby on me ,so i had to mess with him ,this guy who live's around my area has a ranger ,with a built out the ,you know what,460 i was talking to him at the store the other day, he asked if i wanted to go for a ride in it, i said ,hel- no! not unless the wheel is in my hand's, it's like riding on the back of a motorcycle, scary , see ya .

------------------hey #1pony have you seen the new ford 49 it is one sweet car in my opinion it look's 3 time's better than the new t-bird i would almost trade my stang for one in a ny minute oh hell i would trade except i don't know about the new 3.9 engine i'm just learning this 4.6 see ya.

[This message has been edited by crazy horse gt (edited 10-11-2001).]
Old 10-11-2001, 11:29 AM   #5
#1 Pony
Registered Member

Wink

Crazy horse GT: WOW, no I have not seen it. I'll try and find a picture today or something. Yeah the 3.9 kind makes you wonder. What year stang do you have?
Old 10-11-2001, 01:34 PM   #6
Crazy Horse GT
Registered Member

Thumbs up

# 1pony i have a 00gt , black with all options, leather int , mach 460 sound system, everything that you can get on one ,even etched window's, they told me if this got stolen they could track it ? & the crazy flashing 3rd brake light, my only gripe i had to get the aod so my wife could drive it , that's life, just can't wait to mod it, or trade it for a cobra. you have got to check out the ford 49 though it is , sharp. don't have a phone # but here is a address -the ford collection -p.o. box 19787 -birmingham,al 35219-0787 .they have great ford stuff from mustang, racing , harley f-150 etc ask for the fall2001 cat, it's free see ya.

------------------
Old 10-13-2001, 12:58 AM   #7
#1 Pony
Registered Member

crazy horse gt: thanks for the info and address. I'll request a catalog. Sounds like you have a nice ride, why change it up for a Cobra if you could use the money to mod. But I understand the love for corbas- I'm the same way. Thanks again.
Old 10-13-2001, 10:04 AM   #8
Crazy Horse GT
Registered Member

Cool

the only reason i want a cobra is ,because a 00 svt blew my a$$ off the road ,iknew it would but can't turn down a challenge ya know ,damn they are fast. see ya.

------------------