MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Stang Stories
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-08-2002, 12:49 AM   #1
explicitone
Registered Member

Default funny race with saturn

Last night on the home a saturn pulls up and revs on me . I looked and laughed at him and the light goes he takes off as hard as he could and I took off normal which is kinda fast but not like I was racing. We get to the next light and he is smileing like he just beat me and then he purges I looked at my buddy and laughed ( he has nazz OH no) well this time I was like what the hell so the light went green and he took off since on the street I have to slowly go to w.o.t he was out on my by a car and a half until I nailed the gas then i was gaining fast I hit 2nd well by then I was a car on him we did not even go to 3rd because I was so far ahead by the top of 2nd I let off .we got to the next light would not even look over. then the light turned he took off faster then me and I seen his muffler hanging on buy rope it looked like he stole it off someones car and he had a mugen sticker which is hondas top tuner in japan on his car. it turned out that my friend sold him the zex kit and ever since has had it he has tried to race everyone he pulls up to and from what we know he has only one one race and that was to my other friend while he was driving his wifes ford zx2

________

Novi 2000
60' 1.46
1/4 10.67
mph 126.5
_________

Last edited by explicitone; 05-08-2002 at 09:39 AM..
explicitone is offline   Reply With Quote