MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums

MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums (http://forums.mustangworks.com/index.php)
-   Stang Stories (http://forums.mustangworks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   funny race with saturn (http://forums.mustangworks.com/showthread.php?t=23402)

explicitone 05-08-2002 12:49 AM

funny race with saturn

Last night on the home a saturn pulls up and revs on me . I looked and laughed at him and the light goes he takes off as hard as he could and I took off normal which is kinda fast but not like I was racing. We get to the next light and he is smileing like he just beat me and then he purges I looked at my buddy and laughed ( he has nazz OH no) well this time I was like what the hell so the light went green and he took off since on the street I have to slowly go to w.o.t he was out on my by a car and a half until I nailed the gas then i was gaining fast I hit 2nd well by then I was a car on him we did not even go to 3rd because I was so far ahead by the top of 2nd I let off .we got to the next light would not even look over. then the light turned he took off faster then me and I seen his muffler hanging on buy rope it looked like he stole it off someones car and he had a mugen sticker which is hondas top tuner in japan on his car. it turned out that my friend sold him the zex kit and ever since has had it he has tried to race everyone he pulls up to and from what we know he has only one one race and that was to my other friend while he was driving his wifes ford zx2

Ackbar00 05-08-2002 10:24 AM

You should not be so hard on that Saturn. Dont you know that his ego will never recover from that *** smacking:rolleyes:

7up 05-09-2002 12:19 AM

Seriously, Saturns are so fast, especially when they have the wing on back and the stickers all over. Add NAZ and they are unbeatable.:D :rolleyes:

According to most Saturn drivers if you have NAZ you are unbeatable:rolleyes:

#1 Pony 05-09-2002 06:22 AM

Can I ask a question.. was it a 2 door or 4 door?

explicitone 05-10-2002 12:16 AM

its was a 2-door why ask does it make any diff. its a saturn with a punk driver that I had to show him that it going to take more then his 55 shot of zex power to scare me now if that was a stang in the other hand I would most likely had my a-- handed to me but I would have taken it with a smile........ BUT A SATURN NO I DONT THINK SO the only reason he could have come close to beating me is because I was laughing to hard and all most missed 2nd and then 3rd

#1 Pony 05-14-2002 08:44 AM

Yes.

Yes it does make a difference. Because the 2 door saturns are the slowest.
The 4 doors carry more horse power with a twin cam engine. Some even V6.
Also some people who have modded their saturns carry turbos with nitrous,
not NAZ, and they are not ricers (some are).

RAGE_5.0 05-14-2002 11:50 AM

:rolleyes:
well be glad it wasn't one of the turbo saturns that had nawws. Then you might ahve only pulled a car or two on him.

vtec8ter 05-15-2002 06:34 PM

king of all saturns

and the winner is. the station wagon with the big wing. you are lucky that you didn't run into one of those. i pray each day that i won't.

red82gt 05-15-2002 07:33 PM

Re: Yes.

Quote:

Originally posted by #1 Pony
Yes it does make a difference. Because the 2 door saturns are the slowest.
The 4 doors carry more horse power with a twin cam engine. Some even V6.
Also some people who have modded their saturns carry turbos with nitrous,
not NAZ, and they are not ricers (some are).

My girlfriend has a 2 door and it has the twincam engine. It proves to be more than a lot of the riced out hondas can handle. The SOHC ones are as anemic as a metro.

#1 Pony 05-16-2002 10:15 AM

Thanks for 'seeing what I mean' red82gt.

I'm not saying their fast cars but don't be fooled just because their saturns.
Plus they are still a domestic car.

mysweetlx 05-16-2002 01:24 PM

Don't you know you didn't have to put the word "funny" in your thread header..........cause anytime you mention Saturn and race in the same sentence everyone knows it's funny!
:D