MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Stang Stories
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 07-15-2001, 06:02 PM   #1
Stang Runner
Registered Member

Post G-tech New 3.55 ET

Well I went out and test the car in the 1/4 well I just tryed I should say.... 14.65@101.3 was with the old 2.73 and now I did a 14.62@96.9 I had a bad launch and I had the shift lite set at 5600rpms I was to high. I stop after 3rd gear I am not use to using 4th and looked a the G-tech I was at 12's and I costed the rest of the way And still got my best ET not a very good MPH.
So I moved the shift lite down to 5400 and Had a near 10.0 Takeoff and Spun going in 2nd more than the frist run More power The lite goes on I shift Perfectly into 3nd gear and got a squeak out of 3nd that Is a frist Time that I have ever done that The lite comes on I go to shift it into 4th and It reves up to 7000rpms With OUT THE GAS DOWN It is not the frist Time It has happend.... So I leave the Clutch down and look at the G-tech I was at 11.2 that would Have been a 13's So I trun It off Look for a spot to pull off. Well the good news is I found out what why the Gas was stuck down. but I when home I need to work on it this week. Any one know what ET I would have goting if it was all good!!! I will have to wait tell next weekend. To get a good RUN..

[This message has been edited by Stang Runner (edited 07-15-2001).]
Stang Runner is offline   Reply With Quote