MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 06-14-2004, 02:21 AM   #1
Topless In Texas
Not broken anymore!

Thumbs up Just got back from the INDY races in Dallas!

hello everyone...
I know I have been non-existant the last couple of months, but I've been really busy, in a really great way!....

OMG! I HAD THE MOST AWESOME WEEKEND EVER!!!! I had about $600 worth of tickets hanging around my neck. We dont really have a CLUE the worth of the tickets, and were NOT about to ask!!! Me and Paul (the guy that I have been seeing for about 6 weeks) went w/ the company, and we were in the Sky boxes at Texas Motor Speedway! They had the Craftsman Truck races on Friday, and the INDY car races on Saturday! The sky boxes were AWESOME!!!! We ate like kings and queens, and they had an open bar. It was hotter than hell, but the boxes were GREAT! It was all thru a very good friend that Paul does business with. VERY COOL! The whole weekend was incredible!!!

We got pit passes to go into the pits, and in the GARAGES! I got pics of the Indy cars!!!! Just got home a few hours ago, so I have not developed them yet. I got a shot of the INDY winner from this year in the garage,he did not finish this race, he crashed and burned... and few other of some of the cars and of some of them working on them..., . The Truck races were bad ass too! Saw a really bad accident or two, and AJ Foyt IV ended up crashing, and not finishing.

They had that RoboMonster thing there that was *******' HUGE! it blew fire and ate cars! It crushed up a VW...(good choice) and a Cadillac, and another car it ate. It was soooo cool! This thing cost 2.5 mil to build, someone has waaay too much time and money on thier hands for this thing! But, it was REALLY neat!

Our Hotel was AWESOME!!! FULL KITCHEN, and the bed was like a play ground! lol.....It was huge! The company paid for EVERYTHING!!! Hotel, tickets, EVERYTHING!!!

We ended up driving the '04 Z06 up, cuz the weather was too iffy to fly his Bonanza to Dallas for the weekend. Good choice. Although, I would have loved to take the plane. I"ve really enjoyed flying in it, he even let me fly it! We took a different route home to avoid the contruction that we hit on the way up, and it took us about 380 miles to make a 250 mile ride home...but we enjoyed EVERY minute of it! We turned over 3000 miles on the Z06 on the way home, and it was a NICE RIDE!!! I came real close to buying a girly shirt at the races with a BOWTIE on it!!! (dont shoot me!) lol I found Caitlin the things she was wanting me to buy for her, and bought her dad a Tshirt to thank him for Dogsitting Racie for me. It was just a really cool weekend. I will post up the pics on my webshots when I get them developed tomorrow....

We are gonna race in the Leukemia Regatta (Yachts) next Saturday and Sunday! I cant wait! I'll get pics then too.
Just wanted to check in and say hi.... I miss ya'll. TNT
Just got some pics from one of the guys that was with us... I uploaded them on my Webshots. Here they are if ya'll wanna see. I will post MY pics in this album, after I get them developed tomorrow.....

Enjoy....
http://community.webshots.com/album/152490267hhXDVr

RICE HATERS CLUB MEMBER #38!!

O.B.C #5..thank you!! I feel so priveledged!!

BONE STOCK~ Hell, its a ROUSH!
Topless In Texas is offline   Reply With Quote