View Single Post
Old 08-23-2002, 08:09 AM   #1
98SteedaGT
Registered Member

Default Going to Work Stories .. Post 'em if you got 'em

Here I am minding my own business getting on to the onramp from TwinCity Hwy to Cardnial Dr. , this is a two lane on ramp and the left lane merges into the right. Ok, with that said, I am in the left lane minding my own business, there's no one beside me, one car ahead of me in the right, and a Powder Blue Honda Accord about three car lengths behind me.... WELL>>>..... once she sees the sign that the traffic has to merge to the right, she speeds up (why?, not going anywhere any faster...) and closes the 4 car gap between herself and the other car in the right lane... Doing so she pulls right next to me and stays there, and of course the people behind her do the same, so now I have been totally cut off and have nowhere to go except into the wall (great, this lady wants to be stupid at 7:45 in rush hour traffic... what a $#*#$#@#$*), so needless to say, I didn't move... seeing as how I was trying to merge in until Mrs. Ownstheroad decides differently.. Well, after all is said and done, I didn't give an inch on my ground, I stayed right where I was, missed the wall, made her go off on to the shoulder then back on once I cleared the wall and made it into the lane.... (YEAH!), Then she has the nerve to come along side me an look at me like I am the one who caused the problem..... After a few birds were exchanged, and a couple of threatening gestures, she kept going on aroung Bmt and I took the next exit to go to work.... I deal with morons like this every single morning...... I think the drivers test should include a list of things not to do, like cutting people off... I just can't believe how someone could come from that far back, knowing that I was going to merge into their lane, and purposley do that to me........

--Besides, there was no way in hell I was going to back down from a Honda, especially with an older woman driving it... She looks like the class of people we have in this area that don't give a **** about the rest of the world. They are rich, arrogant, stuckup, and just assume walkoff than try and be nice or help you...

Anyone else have encounters with "nice" (cough..) people going to work...

--before some of you female mustang drivers start to get upset or flame me, I meant nothing sexist about that remark... I have nothing but respect for you female mustang owners, especially if you have the knowledge and intelligence to mod the car yourself.. I wish more women in the world be as interested in cars... --I would have said the same thing if it were an older man. It has nothing to do with sex/race, I can just tell by the way they look that they fall into a certain "class" we have in this area that's not very nice to people they consider to be "under them"..

// Now own 2001 F-150 SuperCrew 5.4L \\

Last edited by 98SteedaGT; 08-23-2002 at 08:23 AM..
98SteedaGT is offline   Reply With Quote