View Single Post
Old 08-23-2002, 09:15 AM   #2
MustangMick
Registered Member

I thought you were writing about my daily drives into work until I read where you are from Texas. Nothing different on routes 22 asn 33 near Allentown PA.

I now drive a "freebie" 89 Mustang LX 4 cyl with the paint falling off, with 5.0 turbines 275/60/15 meats out back (had them laying around), and tail pipe cut off so you it is hard to tell it's only a super slow - 20.5 @ 65 4 cyl.

You should see all the a-holes that want to race and cut me off on a daily basis. I used to get all upset, just I just go slow and box them in if someone tried to be an idiot. You can find me in the slow lane minding my own business, or getting picked on by all the fast rice cars, Geo Metros and other speedsters

When I drive the "other" Mustang to work, nothing changes and I still get a-holes trying to mess with me. Go figure.

The carefree commuter in a hurry is the worst of them all. Should be allowed to eliminate them. I don't mind the commuter that flies in the fast lane and buzzes along without cuting people off.