MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Stang Stories
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 05-11-2002, 03:46 PM   #1
Barrfight
Registered Member

Angry Got Beat.....Bad

Ok, last night I was on my way home from work at about 2 AM. This guy I work with pulls up to me in his riced out newer manual tranny cavalier. It's a z24 i think. (All the badging has been taken off) He revs his engine and even though it had a farting sound, it wasn't too bad. I know he actually has had some exaust work done besides a muffler. I don't know if he said he got headers or a header, but anyway, it sounded pretty cool for American Rice. The light turns green. He spins really bad cuz his front tires were on a newly painted stopline and I take off with no trouble because I'm in my K&N Air Filter Equipped 1988 Lincoln LSC. I pull about a car ahead of him and then he pulls past my bumper, my door, my front fender, my front bumper, and eventually ends up stopped at a light 1 block ahead of me. He takes off like an idiot squealing his tires and doesn't see the cop stopped across the intersection from him!!!!!! Talk about an IDIOT! Anyway, the cop pulls a U turn, pulls him over, and I wave as I drive home. THE END....wow, that was pretty long.

HOOAH!

Red 1991 LX 5.0 Hatchback
BBK Headers
2 Chamber Flowmasters
2 1/2 in. exhaust
Underdrives
1.7 roller rockers
ported stock intake and heads
3.73 gears
Barrfight is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: