MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Stang Stories
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-25-2001, 02:06 AM   #1
Mercury
The Redneck James Bond

Angry Got chased by some guys from DELIVERANCE.

This Saturday was a decent Saturday. Cruising was okay, got to pick a fight with a few cars, nothing spectacular though. Got to hang out with my friends without worrying about the Girl-Friend getting mad.

Well on my way home, about 1 in the morning I pull up next to a Primered 68 Mercury Cyclone. It was skipping (NOT CAMMING) and had a nice aroumic cloud emintating from the single exhaust pipe.

I looked over and was checking the car out ( hey I love the old ones )when I heard this horrible whistling gutteral sound. I looked to see that it was the driver with his one tooth chuckling at me while nodding his head. THe whistling was from the air rushing pass his yellow decaying TOOTH. Creepy

I knew they were going to get on it. No surprise, the light turned and the peglegged wonder spun one tire for about 2 seconds and left the light.

I wasnt going to race, didnt want to race these guys, they just gave me bad vibes. FOR THE NEXT FIVE LIGHTS, I HAD TO BE BESIDE THEM. AND THE SAME THING. the same horrible laugh, the same AWESOME TIRE FRYING DISPLAY.

Then finally the passenger said something about new Mustangs sucking with the 4.6 . I thought I'd give them a little show. The light changed and I gave it half gas and pulled away. Shifing at 4200-4400 RPM.

At the next light the passenger yelled "You only got a 4.6" I said. "SO...Yeah....Whats that supposed to mean"

"You cant take my 302......Its a BOSS 302" This guy had at least 3 teeth.

Of course Words flew and we started getting alittle Verbally abusive. I told him I'll smoke his A$$ bad when the light changes. The light changed. I gave him about a car length jump then floored it. I wanted them to hear Off-road H-pipe with 2 chamber FLOWS at 5800 RPM.

Of course I destroyed them. Next light. They talked more trash, so I gave them no head start. Just gave it all I had. by the time I hit 80, he was WAY far back. I slowed down and made a few comments about my 4.6 and his TWO BARRELL, SINGLE Exhaust, Boss Crack Head 302.

They chased me for several miles after they tried to run me off the road. I lost them once. THought the coast was clear and pull up next to them at the next light. There car had died.

To my misfortune they got it fired back up and chased me into my neighborhood. I lost them in it. after a few minutes I found them again, but I was 200 or so yards behind them with my lights turned off.

I wouldnt of ran if it wasnt for them trying to run my new GT off the road. Hell, I would of jumped out and beat the puss out of them, but they were the type to just run me over.

------------------
64 1/2 "D" code Red Mustang Coupe. 289, C4, Mallory duel point. Ported & Polished 65 heads shaved .01 with 351 valves, 11:1 comp, 1.7:1 rockers, blue wolverine lumpy cam, modified 4100 Hipo 4 barrel. GT Apperance pkg. And to many others to list

2000 Perf Red Mustang GT. 5spd. BBK Underdrive pulleys, Flotech off-road H pipe. Hurst T-Handle, 40 series Flowmasters, Steeda Tri-Ax
64 1/2 red 6cyl coupe. Future resto.
Mercury is offline   Reply With Quote