View Single Post
Old 05-18-2003, 06:55 PM   #27
20LbsBoost

Quote:
Originally posted by tireburner163
The M3 was racing.
It was? Again, I ask for ANY shred of evidence the M3 was racing. What I see is the fact the guy gets a green light and rolls his car forward like anyone. The nose doesn't even lift. Last I knew when someone stabs the accelerator the front end comes up, even in a slow M3.

Quote:
If you think that M3 even stood a chance you need to look up how fast AWD turbo Eclipses and Talons are.
I don't street race to insane speeds to see what one of those high HP/low torque cars do, but I can say I've never met one at a stoplight that's given me any trouble.

Quote:
That car is modded pretty good, he pushing about 400hp.
400 HP huh?...that's from a dyno sheet or figuring it by a HP calculator based on 1/4 mile times and ET's I presume. Or is it an "educated guess"?

Quote:
As far as him not knowing jack about his car.....er......he's the one that's got it torn down in his driveway. Looks like he knows his stuff.
Having it torn apart in the driveway is NO evidence anyone knows about engines. What it DOES prove is that someone can use a screwdriver and ratchet. Anyone can take a car apart.

Quote:
So get off the kids back, he blew his car. BFD, lots of people on this board have broken their car.
No, he deserves all this ribbing for video taping his car grenading while street racing against a car that wasn't racing him. It's the laughing stock of many message boards.

Quote:
He'd probably have no problem dispatching lots of mustangs on this board.
VERY doubtful, let alone any of my V-6's.

Last edited by 20LbsBoost; 05-18-2003 at 07:07 PM..