View Single Post
Old 03-06-2002, 10:52 AM   #22
LincoConti87
Registered Member

Who the hell do you think you are telling the whole world how they should do things? How are you going to sit there and mock someone for NOT buying a gt. I used to think that if you are going to buy a mustang get the one with the V8 but as far as the 99 up stangs go I happen to really like the V6's...I test drove one with a 5 speed and I thought it was great.

I also saw the magazine article where they took a stock 5 speed to a 14.9...sure not everyone can drive that good....tell me that every 87-93 5.0 could hit 14's...you must be a real rocket scientist to think that a 5.0 is that fast anyways. I happen to be very fond of the fox 5.0 but wake up and welcome to the next century...camaros are running high 12's stock and mustang gt's are hitting mid-high 13's who are you to be knocking on someone else for not having a fast car. If you actually did some reading you would see that many people mod out their 6's and run plenty faster than a gt...they drop turbos on them...some even drop in the V6 out of the trucks...I happen to think thats a nice little setup you have on your six with the flows and all. I would be proud to own that car. Have fun
LincoConti87 is offline   Reply With Quote