View Single Post
Old 03-06-2002, 12:42 PM   #24
LincoConti87
Registered Member

Red face

First of all I don't have a V6...I have a 87 Continental built on the fox body...it has a 5.0...it is also slow as all get out cus its the regular 5.0...I'm not claiming to be bad or fast. I'm claiming to use common sense where you have instead placed *** since you have no idea what you are talking about.

Let me enlighten you...99 up Gts are able to pull hig- mid 13's ...There are several cases of Gts hitting 13.6's and 13.7's and there people who don't know how to drive that prolly can't get them out of the 15's but YES they do hit 13's.

As I stated before NOT EVERYONE can hit 14's with a 5.0 mustang...I don't think this needs more explaining....and I hope to God that you made a typo and meant to say you hit a 14.8 and not a 13.8 because then I know that I have wasted my time completely.

Now grow up and leave your childish remarks to yourself. Theres plenty of morons out there that can curse...shoot there are parrots that can curse. I would give you alot more respect if you could make a point without using profanity or putting someone else down.